when we heal the earth, we heal ourselves. david orr

Alicia on The Mike Nowak Show

Chicago horticulture expert Mike Nowak invited me on his radio show to discuss Earth Hour. LISTEN HERE. I'm about 3/4 of the way into the recording.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The BP Oil Spill: One Year Later

Today marks the one year anniversary of the BP Oil Spill. Much anger, grief, anxiety, worry and despair have touched thousands of people in the Gulf whose livelihoods were put in peril by this tragedy. Yet, a sense of hope prevails. Today, join me in celebrating the Gulf ... for its people, its culture, and its recovery.

For the first time ever, I'm releasing a piece of the footage shot from the Gulf as a result of the Pepsi Refresh Project Grant I was awarded in September 2010.

Meet Darla Rooks, Meet The Gulf.

No comments:

Post a Comment