when we heal the earth, we heal ourselves. david orr

Alicia on The Mike Nowak Show

Chicago horticulture expert Mike Nowak invited me on his radio show to discuss Earth Hour. LISTEN HERE. I'm about 3/4 of the way into the recording.

Monday, December 13, 2010

I need your help - can you chat tonight?

We’re going back to the Gulf for another Meet The Gulf documentary shoot in two weeks and there’s a lot we need to do between now and then like:

1. Finalize the production schedule and interviewee list
2. Research certain topics of interest for the film
3. Buy some equipment for the shoot … and lots more!

I have a task list ready, but I can't get it all done on my own. To succeed, I’ll need help from my core team – from YOU!

Will you join EcoChat tonight at 8pm and take on an assignment for this week? One task should only take a few hours of your time and could make all the difference for our next shoot. Volunteers will be entered in a drawing to win a holiday gift certificate to MYEARTH260.COM, a fabulous online eco shopping boutique.

I’ll share the list with you tonight and give you details about the gift certificate drawing. I can’t wait to chat with you tonight at 8pm CST: WWW.ECOCHATONLINE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment