when we heal the earth, we heal ourselves. david orr

Alicia on The Mike Nowak Show

Chicago horticulture expert Mike Nowak invited me on his radio show to discuss Earth Hour. LISTEN HERE. I'm about 3/4 of the way into the recording.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Need You to Attend My All Hands Meeting for the Gulf Monday Night

Friends,

The time has come – I’m going to the Gulf in less than 2 weeks! I need you to attend my special EcoChat THIS MONDAY NIGHT AT 8PM CST ON WWW.ECOCHATONLINE.COM to help me get organized and ready for my first big trip. I’ll let you know more about my itinerary including who I’ve been talking to in the gulf and answer any of your questions about the progress of Meet The Gulf.

Plus, if you have any contacts in the New Orleans area you think I should know about, now's the time to tell me!

Can’t wait to see you on the net Monday night!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment