when we heal the earth, we heal ourselves. david orr

Alicia on The Mike Nowak Show

Chicago horticulture expert Mike Nowak invited me on his radio show to discuss Earth Hour. LISTEN HERE. I'm about 3/4 of the way into the recording.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

VIDEO: It's Time to Cast Your Last Vote to Help the Gulf

This is it. Today is the final day of the Pepsi Refresh Contest.

It's time to cast your final vote: CLICK HERE TO VOTE NOW

A month of hard work will come to an end at 12AM EST when the polls close. This is our last chance to make sure Gulf residents get the voice they deserve. Forward the link to friends and family or post it on Facebook to make sure we do all we can to support the Gulf.

I recorded A YOUTUBE VIDEO to sum up the competition and invite you to celebrate with me, no matter where you live.

Thank you for getting "Meet The Gulf" this far. The next time you here from me, I hope to deliver great news.

No comments:

Post a Comment