when we heal the earth, we heal ourselves. david orr

Alicia on The Mike Nowak Show

Chicago horticulture expert Mike Nowak invited me on his radio show to discuss Earth Hour. LISTEN HERE. I'm about 3/4 of the way into the recording.

Monday, August 2, 2010

VIDEO: EcoChat Featured On Living Green Magazine Home Page

My recent EcoChat with Fabien Cousteau is featured on the LIVING GREEN MAGAZINE HOME PAGE.



Fabien took questions during EcoChat about his new organization Plant A Fish and his career as an ocean explorer. I recorded the show, but only the first 15 minutes made it out alive. The rest of the video was corrupted, but I've embedded what I could here for you. It's at least gives you an opportunity to see and hear from Fabien directly.



Tonight is also another EcoChat where I'm talking about my favorite EcoChicago videos and wondering what YOU want me to showcase next, so tune in at WWW.ECOCHATONLINE.COM starting at 8pm CST.

No comments:

Post a Comment