Chicago's Green Festival showcases green organizations and companies on the forefront of the green revolution. You'll get to sample a ton of new products, check out the latest sustainable designs, and hear from leading experts in the green community.
A Facebook friend asked me to recommend a few speakers, so I've made a selection of events and people I'm excited about.
- Rooftops and Treetops- Urban Agriculture Projects Working Together, 11am, Rm 317
- The Smart Home- Green Plus Wired, 11am, Rm 319-329
- Envisioning a Sustainable and Robust Food System for the Chicago Region, 4pm, Rm 318
- Worms Ate My Garbage! (composting how-to session), 4pm, Green Homes Pavilion
- Screening of 2012 TIME FOR CHANGE, 5-7pm, Main Stage
- Solar 101, 12pm, Green Homes Pavilion
- Finding Your Career in the Green Economy, 1pm, Main Stage
- My Week on a Fair Trade Rice Farm, 1pm, Fair Trade Pavilion
- Green Literacy- Planting the Seeds of Change, 12pm Rm 318
- Social Media for Social Good, 3pm, Rm 317