when we heal the earth, we heal ourselves. david orr

Alicia on The Mike Nowak Show

Chicago horticulture expert Mike Nowak invited me on his radio show to discuss Earth Hour. LISTEN HERE. I'm about 3/4 of the way into the recording.

Monday, May 10, 2010

EcoChat Public Forum Tonight on the Net

Hello my ecogeeks. I've been slightly remiss in updating you about my adventures lately. I have some awesome pictures to share with you, including a few of some great eco furniture I spied at Columbia College.

That's coming this week, but in the meantime, join me for EcoChat tonight. I will be answering questions in our public forum and will bring you up to speed on the eco news of the day. All you have to do is CLICK HERE to watch.

Plus, as a teaser for next week's Toxic Cosmetics show, Moochi will be making a special appearance to talk about switching from conventional to natural cosmetics. Learn about the toxic ingredients in her old products and find out how natural alternatives have improved her skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment