when we heal the earth, we heal ourselves. david orr

Alicia on The Mike Nowak Show

Chicago horticulture expert Mike Nowak invited me on his radio show to discuss Earth Hour. LISTEN HERE. I'm about 3/4 of the way into the recording.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

VIDEO: A Little Rant About Nuclear Energy

This video has been a long time coming. I was disappointed to hear about Obama's plan to invest in the construction of a nuclear power plant, so I made this video to share my thoughts and urge people watching to voice their opinions too. I believe there are better solutions than investing in nuclear energy - which poses huge concerns surrounding environmental contamination and disposal of hazardous, radioactive waste.

I called my congressmen and let them know what I think. You can too. The video will tell you how to find them. You can also sign the CARE2 PETITION against this proposal. What's your stance on this issue?



More Information:



It's also important to note that the DOE's Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy is investing in renewable solutions. They recently dedicated $12 million to SOLAR ENERGY companies in California to help commercialize the technology and make it more affordable for everyday Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment