when we heal the earth, we heal ourselves. david orr

Alicia on The Mike Nowak Show

Chicago horticulture expert Mike Nowak invited me on his radio show to discuss Earth Hour. LISTEN HERE. I'm about 3/4 of the way into the recording.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Coming Up...

Here's what you'll find next week at EcoChicago:

GREEN BUILDING
Evanston recently passed a commercial green building ORDINANCE, but do you know what it takes to make LEED certification? I spoke to the architect behind LOGAN SQUARE KITCHEN who will tell us more about the LEED design process.

GREEN EATING
Winter is just around the corner, but local, organic food is available all year at the GREEN CITY MARKET. I'll take you into their first indoor market of the season.

GREEN SHOPPING
Some foods are simply best bought organic. I'll tell you about what's known as the "dirty dozen" - fruits and vegetables most likely to harbor pesticide residue.

No comments:

Post a Comment