when we heal the earth, we heal ourselves. david orr

Alicia on The Mike Nowak Show

Chicago horticulture expert Mike Nowak invited me on his radio show to discuss Earth Hour. LISTEN HERE. I'm about 3/4 of the way into the recording.

Friday, July 3, 2009

VIDEO: New Products at All Things Organic Trade Show

Hundreds of companies from around the country visited Chicago for the All Things Organic Trade Show to exhibit products coming to market this year. I picked out a few of the best for you to check out. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.



2 comments:

marco said...

i'm drinking a malbec right now.
nice work alicia.

marco
living green magazine
(thanks for signing up for the ezine, and your contribution, this and last month. become a fan on facebook as well...lol)

Gideon Wayne Fitzpatrick said...

I wish I could be there....sounds like heaven on earth to me

Post a Comment