when we heal the earth, we heal ourselves. david orr

Alicia on The Mike Nowak Show

Chicago horticulture expert Mike Nowak invited me on his radio show to discuss Earth Hour. LISTEN HERE. I'm about 3/4 of the way into the recording.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Recycling Program

After speaking to my condo board president about implementing a recycling program in the building, I'm happy to report that the board voted unanimously in favor of a program and informed all tenants about the change today.

Groot will be providing single stream recycling for the building and even accepts #6 plastics! This is really great since I've amassed a huge pile of recyclables in the kitchen, yet again. Hopefully my apartment will start smelling better now...

Do you have a recycling program in your building? If not and you live in Chicago, it's against the law. Talk with your management about starting one today! Click HERE for more information.

1 comment:

aswank said...

yay! One small step that will make a big difference. Keep it up!

Post a Comment